Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apps updates more accessible! Again!!

Hello, Apple! PLEASE bring back the “Updates” tab (as a 6th tab now, in ios 13!) in the “App Store” app main page, like it was before ios 13!! Thank you.

PS: It is quite inconvenient to navigate to “updates” through the “account icon”now in iOS 13!

iPhone 7

Posted on Sep 22, 2019 10:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 22, 2019 11:42 AM

Hello, Apple! PLEASE bring back the “Updates” tab (as a 6th tab now, in ios 13!) in the “App Store” app main page, like it was before ios 13!! Thank you.

Feedback for Apple goes here >>> http://www.apple.com/feedback/

2 replies

Sep 22, 2019 11:05 AM in response to spiderjoker

Yeah I don’t get this crap either. Who are making these stupid decisions over at Apple HQ lately with this iOS13 update. Just so dumb hiding app updates tab two clicks away from the user to find it. This is the main tab I only want to see in the App Store so I can occasionally go in and push an Update if it never did in the last usb charge the previous night. User experience went out the door in this new iOS.

Apps updates more accessible! Again!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.