Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch Messages/Favorites

So if anyone can help me out asap that be perfect. So.. i just got my apple watch and I am trying to put "messages" as one of my complications on my "Infograph" watch face. The only options it is giving me are different "favorite" contacts but all i want is messages option not a specific favorite. anyone else have this issue and can help me just get Messages and not a favorite.. Please and thank you.

Apple Watch

Posted on Sep 22, 2019 3:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 22, 2019 3:27 PM

Not all watch faces accept all complications. I have Messages on my Infograph Watch Face. GO to your Watch App on your iPhone and tap on Face Gallery....scroll to Infograph and select the color. Next populate it with the various Complications. You will find Messages is there.

2 replies

Apple Watch Messages/Favorites

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.