Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone 11 stuck on apple logo after restore from itunes

iPhone 11, just purchased today, is stuck on Apple logo for about the past 3 hours after a restore from an XS Max on iTunes... please help

Posted on Sep 22, 2019 5:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 22, 2019 11:06 PM

Mine too. It’s been stuck on this screen for more than 30 hrs now. Also, on a brand new iPhone 11 pro Max and restoring from iOS 13 XS Max. a lot of my friends and coworkers have faced the same issue. This is not what I expected from an Apple product.

9 replies

Sep 24, 2019 10:28 AM in response to mohamamd243

omg the exact same thing is happening to me from a restore from an iPhone X. Apple logo is stuck just like the picture above. I had it plugged in for 16 hours and still the progress bar looks like its about to end but It's just stuck. There's no way it takes 16 plus hours to restore from my iPhone X. I didn't even have much on there to start off with. Talking to tech support right now.

Sep 24, 2019 10:44 AM in response to djbrianv

I tried everything to get it up and running and nothing worked for me. I put it in recovery mode 17 times to try to reset it and nothing. I took it to Apple and they put it in recovery, just like I did. They plugged it in to iTunes, just like I did. But they fixed it, and I couldn’t. All they did was plug it in. So maybe just make a quick trip to the store if you can’t get it yourself.

iphone 11 stuck on apple logo after restore from itunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.