Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone stuck on apple logo

my iphone 7 has been stuck on the apple logo turning on and off. I've tried all the restore options but still nothing. Any help?

Posted on Feb 13, 2022 8:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 13, 2022 8:39 PM

jeorme288 Said:

"iphone stuck on apple logo: my iphone 7 has been stuck on the apple logo turning on and off. I've tried all the restore options but still nothing. Any help?"

-------

Troubleshooting iPhone Power On:

A. Stuck on the Apple Logo: If your iPhone is Stuck on the Apple Logo - Apple Support

B. Boot Loop:

Seems you iPhone is stuck in a boot loop. Use my User Tip: How to Fix an iPhone in a Boot Loop - User Tip

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 13, 2022 8:39 PM in response to jeorme288

jeorme288 Said:

"iphone stuck on apple logo: my iphone 7 has been stuck on the apple logo turning on and off. I've tried all the restore options but still nothing. Any help?"

-------

Troubleshooting iPhone Power On:

A. Stuck on the Apple Logo: If your iPhone is Stuck on the Apple Logo - Apple Support

B. Boot Loop:

Seems you iPhone is stuck in a boot loop. Use my User Tip: How to Fix an iPhone in a Boot Loop - User Tip

iphone stuck on apple logo

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.