Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone 12 is stuck on Apple logo

My iPhone 12 is stuck on apple logo so I tried to reboot with the volume up down and holding the power button but will not reset. Is anyone having this issue and any ideas how to fix.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 6s, iOS 13

Posted on May 10, 2022 9:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 10, 2022 9:47 PM

Erinlee2006 Said:

"iPhone 12: My iPhone 12 is stuck on apple logo so I tried to reboot with the volume up down and holding the power button but will not reset. Is anyone having this issue and any ideas how to fix."

-------

Troubleshooting iPhone in an Apple Logo:

Being Stuck in a Boot Loop:

Your iPhone might be stuck in a boot loop. This typically happens when you unsuccessfully download somethings or an install stalls.  So, refer to my User Tip: How to Fix an iPhone in a Boot Loop - Apple Support

Also...

Refer to these Sites:

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 10, 2022 9:47 PM in response to Erinlee2006

Erinlee2006 Said:

"iPhone 12: My iPhone 12 is stuck on apple logo so I tried to reboot with the volume up down and holding the power button but will not reset. Is anyone having this issue and any ideas how to fix."

-------

Troubleshooting iPhone in an Apple Logo:

Being Stuck in a Boot Loop:

Your iPhone might be stuck in a boot loop. This typically happens when you unsuccessfully download somethings or an install stalls.  So, refer to my User Tip: How to Fix an iPhone in a Boot Loop - Apple Support

Also...

Refer to these Sites:

My iPhone 12 is stuck on Apple logo

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.