Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone stolen

I bought a new iPhone and stole it from my bag. I filed a complaint with the police. I want to block the device so that whoever stole it from me cannot use it. how do I do it? I have the receipt on the phone and its serial number if need be

iPhone XR

Posted on Sep 23, 2019 1:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 23, 2019 1:19 AM

Have a look here for some info about what to do if your phone is stolen.

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

Unfortunately since it was not set up on your Apple ID then you may not be able to do much about it.

8 replies

Sep 24, 2019 7:00 AM in response to Simatal10

Did you try getting a code using the link I posted above? If necessary, contact Apple ID Support.

Apple ID Support

Apple ID Support (2) 

Apple Support by e-mail or chat    Work through the screens to get a chat option.  You may need to pick a problem that is slightly different than yours to get a chat option.  

Apple Support using Twitter

Or fill out and submit this form.          The form is for iTunes, but it will get passed to the ID Support section.  

Sep 23, 2019 4:25 PM in response to Eric Root

I am trying to sign in to my daughter's account with her username and password and this is asking for a verification code sent to her device but for some reason there is a number that runs out in digits which are not of her phone. How can I tell which device the code was sent to? What is the phone number in her account? Her name is this ****@ icloud.com

[Email Edited by Moderator]

My iPhone stolen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.