Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone was stolen

My device was stolen and it is new by someone and there is everything that proves that it is my device, clips and pictures of the device and its invoice and the site I requested from it a pre-order and the security authorities were informed, but they did not reach the thief, but I have the device’s serial number and I want you to know everything about the device when I use it to reach the thief and I will send you everything mentioned and I hope for help

[Edited by Moderator]

iPhone 14 Pro Max

Posted on Sep 27, 2022 2:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 27, 2022 3:06 AM

Neither we, just users like you, nor Apple can get involved in a lost or stolen device, sorry, unless you have subscribed to AppleCare+ with theft and loss plan (should be this case, start here:--> iPhone Theft and Loss Claims - Official Apple Support).

Shouldn't be this case, these are the only steps you can perform:--> If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support, and/or:--> Use the Find My app to locate a missing device or item - Apple Support

Regards

Giulio

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 27, 2022 3:06 AM in response to shawwakh

Neither we, just users like you, nor Apple can get involved in a lost or stolen device, sorry, unless you have subscribed to AppleCare+ with theft and loss plan (should be this case, start here:--> iPhone Theft and Loss Claims - Official Apple Support).

Shouldn't be this case, these are the only steps you can perform:--> If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support, and/or:--> Use the Find My app to locate a missing device or item - Apple Support

Regards

Giulio

My iPhone was stolen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.