Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Health App ios 13 lost the data

Prior to this update I entered medications and immunizations into the health app so an EMT or other could see them in an emergency without knowing phone code. That all dispersed with this new update that yes, ban provide a link to my medical history provided I sign into that history as well on their site. There is no way I want my phone available or lost with a full medical history on it accessible by EMT or others. How do I just enter medications and immunizations, blood types etc without further providing data and loss of privacy ?

Posted on Sep 23, 2019 7:33 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 23, 2019 12:04 PM

I too was frustrated by the loss of medical information after I updated to iOS 13, but then I continued searching and eventually found that they moved it in the app so it's not as easy to find. Open your Health app and go to the Summary tab. Tap your profile picture in the upper right. Under Medical Details, tap Medical ID. All of the info you manually entered before should be in there. If you tap Edit you can turn on/off the option to show your info on the lock screen.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 23, 2019 12:04 PM in response to ABergida

I too was frustrated by the loss of medical information after I updated to iOS 13, but then I continued searching and eventually found that they moved it in the app so it's not as easy to find. Open your Health app and go to the Summary tab. Tap your profile picture in the upper right. Under Medical Details, tap Medical ID. All of the info you manually entered before should be in there. If you tap Edit you can turn on/off the option to show your info on the lock screen.

Health App ios 13 lost the data

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.