Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Calendar Complication Not Updating

My calendar complication displays "No more events" even though when I click it, the watch displays all my events. I've tried rebooting the watch and re-syncing the data, but no luck. The data is all there when I open the calendar, it's just that the complication isn't "seeing" the events.

Apple Watch

Posted on Sep 23, 2019 9:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 24, 2019 11:45 AM

This thread https://discussions.apple.com/thread/250651655?page=2 seems to suggest that the issue is tied to devices containing Device Management software. In my case, I have MobileIron for company applications.

Please reply here if this is the case for you also. I hope we get a fix soon, as this is a valuable feature.

Similar questions

8 replies

Sep 23, 2019 5:15 PM in response to jap65

Same here. New iPhone 11 Pro Max and the V5  Watch. Calendar is jam packed and still shows the VERY FRUSTRATING "no more events". I’ve tried everything. All the “IT" suggested steps..... The new OS seems to be bug ridden. Poor performance out of the gate. Also, each and every calendar entry is duplicated (office 365 corporate email). I’ve owned every iPhone and  Watch since day #1 and this the highest level of "buggy" I’ve experienced.

 .... please help!!

Sep 25, 2019 9:38 AM in response to waynefromvirginia beach

Hi there.

Same here: calendar complication shows "0 events today" and reminds no meeting anymore but if I touch it it shows me the calendar with all the events.

I also have Mobileiron and the relevant profile on my iPhone, but with the latest prior iOS and WatchOS releases it worked perfectly.

I tried already unpairing and all the other software tricks with no result. Hope the fix is coming soon as the feature is one of the killer application of the watch!!

Gerardo

Calendar Complication Not Updating

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.