Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Carplay hangup screen

i notice that when i navigate to other screen on a call i cannot get back to the catual call screen and so this prevent me to hang up the call

iPhone SE

Posted on Sep 23, 2019 9:08 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 3, 2019 8:33 AM

I've found the solution. There actually is a button to go back to the hangup screen but it isn't obvious and doesn't look like the other buttons. When I'm in a call and I go to another screen, the clock in the top left corner of the screen changes to have a green background. I guess the green background is supposed to make it look like a button (even though it's a different size and shape than the other buttons). If you tap on the clock, it will bring you to the hangup screen.

It's not obvious or intuitive but it works.

I suspect Jony Ive wasn't involved in this design decision. :)

Let me know if it works for you.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 3, 2019 8:33 AM in response to stephane242

I've found the solution. There actually is a button to go back to the hangup screen but it isn't obvious and doesn't look like the other buttons. When I'm in a call and I go to another screen, the clock in the top left corner of the screen changes to have a green background. I guess the green background is supposed to make it look like a button (even though it's a different size and shape than the other buttons). If you tap on the clock, it will bring you to the hangup screen.

It's not obvious or intuitive but it works.

I suspect Jony Ive wasn't involved in this design decision. :)

Let me know if it works for you.

Carplay hangup screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.