Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone XR Camera Stabilization broke. Not focusing and clicking? repair at store?

ok, so my iphone xr(under warranty) camera is broken. when i start the camera, it will not focus and appears to be "rolling" and clicking instead of focusing. i assume this requires the camera to be replaced, and want to make sure they can do this in the apple store? i dont want to replace my entire phone, as i have hardware specific 2FA for crpyto and VPN.

iPhone XR

Posted on Sep 23, 2019 1:14 PM

4 replies

Sep 25, 2019 10:31 AM in response to rhallmcp

Hello rhallmcp,

Thanks for that info and for choosing the Apple Support Communities. If I understand correctly, you are having an issue with the camera on your iPhone. To help with this, please follow all of the steps in this Apple resource and then contact Apple if you need any further assistance.

If the camera on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch isn't working

Contact Apple Support 

Cheers!

Iphone XR Camera Stabilization broke. Not focusing and clicking? repair at store?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.