Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

why are my ios reminders are not syncing with my macbook pro after upgrading to ios 13?

why are my ios reminders on iphone x are not syncing with my macbook pro mojave V10.14.6 after upgrading to ios 13?

iPhone X

Posted on Sep 23, 2019 4:26 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 23, 2019 4:42 PM

See Get ready for the new Reminders app - Apple Support

including the following from that link:

Upgraded reminders aren't compatible with earlier versions of iOS and macOS. If you upgrade your reminders on your iPhone with iOS 13, your iPad and Mac using the same iCloud account can’t access your reminders until iPadOS and macOS 10.15 Catalina are available. Learn what to expect until all your devices have the latest software.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 23, 2019 4:42 PM in response to mtryling

See Get ready for the new Reminders app - Apple Support

including the following from that link:

Upgraded reminders aren't compatible with earlier versions of iOS and macOS. If you upgrade your reminders on your iPhone with iOS 13, your iPad and Mac using the same iCloud account can’t access your reminders until iPadOS and macOS 10.15 Catalina are available. Learn what to expect until all your devices have the latest software.

why are my ios reminders are not syncing with my macbook pro after upgrading to ios 13?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.