Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

There is no upgrade option to reminders Mac

Hi,

Upon my iOS update to my phone my reminders does not have an upgrade option. How can I fix it and upgrade my reminders?

Posted on Sep 24, 2019 1:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 24, 2019 5:27 AM

This will explain the situation.

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT210220

Since you upgraded your iPhone Reminders, you will have to wait until macOS Catalina is released.

4 replies

Oct 5, 2019 10:31 AM in response to mhedstrom

Agreed, I have been totally p'd off!! I can't believe this is coming from Apple. I did gloss over that note about Reminders upgrade during iOS 13 upgrade on my iPhone yes but still? Reminders on iCloud is a joke as I can't order them chronologically there, can't create or edit reminders. Did we just go back in time? (I could edit them previously, even though I did not have much of need to do so. But now that I have the need to edit / add reminders due to the whole upgrade fiasco / horrible planning by Apple, I would have at least liked to be able to edit reminders there but nope.). Half of my reminders that have dates on my iPhone don't have any on iCloud!! Again this is a shame it's coming from Apple.

There is no upgrade option to reminders Mac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.