Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Reminders app is not upgrading in parallel with my iPhone (both iOS 13 now)

My Macbook is updated to iOS 13 but the Reminders app is not upgrading in parallel with my iPhone (also iOS 13). What can I do to make Reminders on my MacBook upgrade?

iPhone XS

Posted on Sep 24, 2019 8:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 24, 2019 9:24 AM

Your computer is not running iOS 13. The Mac OS currently shipping for the Mac is Mojave ( Mac OS X 10.14) with Catalina ( Mac OS X 10.15 due to ship in about a month). Apple showed an updated Reminders at the WWDC in June which will ship with Catalina which isn't compatible with iOS 13. This is why when you first started your Reminders App on your iPhone you were asked if you wanted to update it. I know it is an inconvenience but you'll have to wait a while.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 24, 2019 9:24 AM in response to jnishio

Your computer is not running iOS 13. The Mac OS currently shipping for the Mac is Mojave ( Mac OS X 10.14) with Catalina ( Mac OS X 10.15 due to ship in about a month). Apple showed an updated Reminders at the WWDC in June which will ship with Catalina which isn't compatible with iOS 13. This is why when you first started your Reminders App on your iPhone you were asked if you wanted to update it. I know it is an inconvenience but you'll have to wait a while.

Reminders app is not upgrading in parallel with my iPhone (both iOS 13 now)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.