Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Related Article: Upgrading the Reminders app in iOS 13 or later

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to upgrade reminders on macbook pro

My MacBook Pro is running Reminders version 6.0. I need to upgrade it so it syncs with my icloud.

But I don't see the Reminders App in the AppStore, nor do I see the note suggested by AppleSupport https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT210220. In other words, I dont get a "Welcome to Reminders" screen when i open my app which sits on my menubar...

"When you open the app, a Welcome to Reminders screen gives you the options to upgrade now or upgrade later. Reminders will also tell you if you have shared Reminders lists that will be affected, or other devices that also need to be upgraded."

How else can i upgrade my Reminders App on my MacBook so that its sync with my iPhone ??

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 10.14

Posted on Feb 2, 2022 7:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 2, 2022 8:17 AM

Upgrade iCloud reminders

Choose Apple menu > System Preferences, click Apple ID, click iCloud in the sidebar, then make sure the Reminders checkbox is selected in the list on the right. In the Reminders app on your Mac, click the Upgrade button in the Reminders sidebar, then follow the onscreen instructions.

Upgrade your iCloud reminders on Mac - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 2, 2022 8:17 AM in response to trupti274

Upgrade iCloud reminders

Choose Apple menu > System Preferences, click Apple ID, click iCloud in the sidebar, then make sure the Reminders checkbox is selected in the list on the right. In the Reminders app on your Mac, click the Upgrade button in the Reminders sidebar, then follow the onscreen instructions.

Upgrade your iCloud reminders on Mac - Apple Support

how to upgrade reminders on macbook pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.