Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Reminders not sync since last year..

Hi all,

My reminders app has not been working since upgrade to iOS 13, few days ago I still managed to have my iMac sync to my MacBook pro. However, now i can declare that all my reminders are not sync at all. try to delete the app from all iOS devices, and stop sync from both of my mac. still nothing work, the reminder in iCloud are not sync to anywhere now, the reminders on all device are not sync to iCloud whatsoever.

does anyone manage to get this app works again across few mac and idevice? I have to switch to MS todo for the time being, let hope apple will fix this app one day which they have so much promise last year on remaking this app, but....instead they just killed the app.

Derek.

MacBook Pro 16″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Jul 1, 2020 2:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 1, 2020 4:31 AM

Please try the following...

1. First check that all your settings are correct, that contact syncing is checked on all devices (System Preferences ➔ iCloud ➔ Reminders ➔ On on a Mac and Settings ➔ Apple ID(Top) ➔ iCloud ➔ Apps Using iCloud ➔ Reminders ➔ On on a iPhone, iPad or iPod).
  2. Make sure the reminders you are adding are added to your 'iCloud' account and not an 'On My Mac', 'On My Phone' or other non iCloud account (you can do this by checking in Settings ➔ Reminders on an iOS device, or the right side panel of the Reminders application on a computer), non iCloud reminders will not sync.
  3. If you are sure that everything is set up correctly and your reminders are in the iCloud group, you might try unchecking reminders syncing in the iCloud settings, restarting your device and then re-enabling reminders syncing.

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 1, 2020 4:31 AM in response to Ramapanda

Please try the following...

1. First check that all your settings are correct, that contact syncing is checked on all devices (System Preferences ➔ iCloud ➔ Reminders ➔ On on a Mac and Settings ➔ Apple ID(Top) ➔ iCloud ➔ Apps Using iCloud ➔ Reminders ➔ On on a iPhone, iPad or iPod).
  2. Make sure the reminders you are adding are added to your 'iCloud' account and not an 'On My Mac', 'On My Phone' or other non iCloud account (you can do this by checking in Settings ➔ Reminders on an iOS device, or the right side panel of the Reminders application on a computer), non iCloud reminders will not sync.
  3. If you are sure that everything is set up correctly and your reminders are in the iCloud group, you might try unchecking reminders syncing in the iCloud settings, restarting your device and then re-enabling reminders syncing.

Jul 1, 2020 4:50 AM in response to Winston Churchill

Hi,

thanks for that, but the steps you mentioned were the first thing I did, I even logoff my idevice and then sign on again, but it didn't help there.

there is no setting in iCloud to force to reset the whole reminders (or to replace everything), that is very unfortunately situation. anyway, if anyone has any other suggestions. let me know. thanks.

Reminders not sync since last year..

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.