Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

add website to homescreen On iOS 13

Any idea how to add a website to the home screen on iOS13? Seems to have been moved/removed. Any ideas?

Posted on Sep 24, 2019 5:00 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 25, 2019 4:49 PM

Hey Djay009,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities!

I see that you're trying to add a webpage to the home page in Safari on iOS 13. I'd be happy to help out.

You'll need to scroll down to "add to home screen'' after tapping the share icon. You can learn more about this here:

Bookmark favorite webpages in Safari on iPhone - Apple Support

Cheers!

10 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 25, 2019 4:49 PM in response to Djay009

Hey Djay009,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities!

I see that you're trying to add a webpage to the home page in Safari on iOS 13. I'd be happy to help out.

You'll need to scroll down to "add to home screen'' after tapping the share icon. You can learn more about this here:

Bookmark favorite webpages in Safari on iPhone - Apple Support

Cheers!

Nov 4, 2019 8:04 AM in response to SNL2

The answer is not clear, but the option to add to home screen is there. When viewing the web page, hit the "share" button on the bottom menu bar. Then when the options for sharing show up, SCROLL DOWN (not to the right)... there are a lot more options further down including "Add to Home Screen". Not sure I like the new location, but it is there.

add website to homescreen On iOS 13

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.