Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my iPhone can't connect to iTunes

my iPhone can't connect to iTunes เกิดข้อผิดพลาดที่ไม่รู้จัก 0xe800000a

iPhone XR

Posted on Sep 24, 2019 10:18 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 24, 2019 6:19 PM

If you've installed iTunes from the Microsoft Store in Windows 10 you may need to remove it and reinstall using the traditional iTunes setup.exe installer for the previous advice to be relevant.

See also If you see the Connect to iTunes screen on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support.

tt2

5 replies

Sep 24, 2019 5:15 PM in response to turingtest2

Hello turingtest2,

I made a separate post last night but no one has responded to it yet but I'm having a problem with my iPod Touch 6th Generation by it not being recognized by iTunes. I went to the link you posted to this response with the title iOS device not showing in iTunes for Windows but I have another problem to go along with this and it's how my iPod is also stuck on the restore screen. I tried going under device manager on my laptop as it says in that link but I am not getting the option of Apple Mobile Device USB Driver. I really don't know what to do for these problems to be fixed. Do you have any idea of how to?

my iPhone can't connect to iTunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.