Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS 13 on iPhone 11 pro crashes Whatsapp

Since i have bought the new 11 pro. WhatsApp keeps crashing. It literally crashed within a second of opening the app. I have narrowed the problem down to me giving WhatsApp access to my contacts. If i toggle contact access off it works fine. Any ideas, as this is driving me mad as i have already lost all my chats.

iPhone 11 Pro

Posted on Sep 24, 2019 1:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 26, 2019 12:02 PM

Hey there stephenfromradnage,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. Congratulations on getting your new iPhone 11 Pro! I understand you’re having some issues using WhatsApp as expected and I’ll be happy to help.

If you’re having issues using WhatsApp as expected, please go through the steps in this link:

If an app unexpectedly quits, stops responding, or won’t open

Also, there was an update to iOS 13.1 released recently. Take a look at these links for info on how to back up and update your iPhone:

How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Cheers

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 26, 2019 12:02 PM in response to stephenfromradnage

Hey there stephenfromradnage,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. Congratulations on getting your new iPhone 11 Pro! I understand you’re having some issues using WhatsApp as expected and I’ll be happy to help.

If you’re having issues using WhatsApp as expected, please go through the steps in this link:

If an app unexpectedly quits, stops responding, or won’t open

Also, there was an update to iOS 13.1 released recently. Take a look at these links for info on how to back up and update your iPhone:

How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Cheers

iOS 13 on iPhone 11 pro crashes Whatsapp

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.