Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hello I would like some help with my iCloud storage

i would like to know where my photos go after I shut the storage off?

Posted on Sep 24, 2019 6:59 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 24, 2019 7:52 PM

What happens when you decrease your storage plan

When you downgrade your iCloud storage plan, the storage decrease takes effect after your current monthly or annual subscription ends.*

If you downgrade or cancel your plan and your stored iCloud content exceeds your available storage, new photos and videos don’t upload to iCloud Photos, files don't upload in iCloud Drive, Messages in iCloud don't update, and your iOS devices don't back up. Learn how to manage your storage by deleting the information that you don't need anymore.

If you downgrade to the free iCloud Storage plan, you'll have 5GB of storage.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 24, 2019 7:52 PM in response to Collinrenne

What happens when you decrease your storage plan

When you downgrade your iCloud storage plan, the storage decrease takes effect after your current monthly or annual subscription ends.*

If you downgrade or cancel your plan and your stored iCloud content exceeds your available storage, new photos and videos don’t upload to iCloud Photos, files don't upload in iCloud Drive, Messages in iCloud don't update, and your iOS devices don't back up. Learn how to manage your storage by deleting the information that you don't need anymore.

If you downgrade to the free iCloud Storage plan, you'll have 5GB of storage.

Hello I would like some help with my iCloud storage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.