Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't find the display zoom option on iPhone 11 Pro

Does anyone have any idea where this feature went? Thank you!

iPhone 11 Pro

Posted on Sep 24, 2019 10:38 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 26, 2019 4:35 PM

Hello erichen,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities!

I understand from your post that you would like to use the Display Zoom feature on your iPhone. The following article has information about using the Display Zoom feature you may find helpful:

Magnify the iPhone screen with Display Zoom - Apple Support

Best Regards.

12 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 26, 2019 4:35 PM in response to erichen

Hello erichen,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities!

I understand from your post that you would like to use the Display Zoom feature on your iPhone. The following article has information about using the Display Zoom feature you may find helpful:

Magnify the iPhone screen with Display Zoom - Apple Support

Best Regards.

Oct 6, 2019 11:01 AM in response to erichen

I spoke with Apple support again today. They said 2 days ago they got communication that the display zoom was removed from the newer "smaller" phone (11 Pro) and they didn't think this would be a concern to the user. Apparently this communication advised that if the senior engineers spoke with anyone who missed this feature, they should recommend that the user provide feedback here: https://www.apple.com/feedback/

Apparently this could be remedied in a software update? He said so far they have "recorded" only seven people who called about this feature missing on the Pro. He encouraged me to share this info on the forum, and let people know their feedback matters.

Oct 3, 2019 7:11 AM in response to erichen

Who knows! But I noticed this missing while I was in the store picking up my phone. Hour and a half later... After 4 staff members tried to help, they/we called Apple, got bumped up to a "senior advisor" who asked to share my screen to see what I was talking about, they ran diagnostics, and told me they'd get back with me in a few days LOL All this before I stepped out of the store with my NEW PHONE! We may find out it is not available, but I do believe Apple needs to educate us and it's staff a little more on the correct and true features!

Oct 3, 2019 7:34 AM in response to ncjoni54

Even the Apple Support Team I called gave me the wrong information! After he asked to share my iPhone 11 Pro screen with him and a research on his side, he told me [Display Zoom} only supports the larger screen size of iPhone xx Plus & iPhone xx Max. But I later found out it also supports iPhone 6, iPhone 7. So you're right! Apple really need to train their entire staff properly!

I can't find the display zoom option on iPhone 11 Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.