Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Do either the iPhone 11 Pro or 11 Pro Max have display zoom?

I loved that feature and was misled when I bought an iPhone X instead of an iPhone 8. I’m wondering if any of the new iPhone Pro models have the Display Zoom feature. Thanks.

[Link Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Mar 19, 2021 12:06 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 19, 2021 12:13 PM

Depends on what exactly you mean by Display Zoom.

If you mean the option found in Settings->Display & Wallpaper->View->Standard / Zoomed then the iPhone 11 Pro did not have the option when it was released, but was added later with iOS 14.

The 11 Pro Max had it from the beginning.

If you mean the Settings->Accessibility->Zoom option, then they both always had it.

The current iPhone 12 lineup has the Display & Wallpaper Zoom option on all models.

See here: link-> Magnify the iPhone screen with Display Zoom - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 19, 2021 12:13 PM in response to weblifebrasil

Depends on what exactly you mean by Display Zoom.

If you mean the option found in Settings->Display & Wallpaper->View->Standard / Zoomed then the iPhone 11 Pro did not have the option when it was released, but was added later with iOS 14.

The 11 Pro Max had it from the beginning.

If you mean the Settings->Accessibility->Zoom option, then they both always had it.

The current iPhone 12 lineup has the Display & Wallpaper Zoom option on all models.

See here: link-> Magnify the iPhone screen with Display Zoom - Apple Support

Do either the iPhone 11 Pro or 11 Pro Max have display zoom?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.