Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

calendar has lost old entries on iPad

I use iCloud Calendar on my iPhone, iPad and desktop iMac. it has worked perfectly until yesterday. Suddenly, on the iPad - only on the iPad -all entries from more than a month ago have disappeared. Recent entries are still there and new entries sync across all three devices. All entries also are still showing on iMac and iPhone and on the calendar at iCloud.com.

I have tried rebooting the iPad but that does nothing to restore the missing entries.

Any suggestions on how to restore the old entries on the iPad?

iPad Air running iOS 12.4.1

iPhone 6s running iOS 12.4.1

iMac running Mac OS Sierra v 10.12.6

iPad Air Wi-Fi

Posted on Sep 25, 2019 8:34 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 27, 2019 11:55 AM

MikeLV,

Thanks for getting back to us. Let's have you sign out of iCloud on your iPad, in Settings > tap your name at the top > Sign Out, then sign back in and check if you're then able to see past events.

If you continue to have issues, reach out to Apple Support:

Contact Apple Support

Best Regards.

Similar questions

4 replies

Sep 27, 2019 9:33 AM in response to MikeLV

Hello MikeLV,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities! I understand from the information you provided that past events in your calendar are missing; I'd like to help.

The past events that appear on your iPad Calendar is controlled in Settings > Calendar > Sync. If you want all your past events to appear, select All Events.

Hope this helps.

Best Regards.

calendar has lost old entries on iPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.