Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

calendar entries disappeared

We have two Macs, a MacBook Pro 2019 running monterey v. 12.5.1 and a MacAir 2014 running big sur v. 11.6.8. We have two iPhones (an iPhone 7 and an iphone xr. Most of our calendar entries are done on our phones. We use google calendar to sync the entries. Today, all our entries after Dec. 31 have disappeared including New Years Day on the holiday calendar. I have gone into settings on the computer and and unchecked calendar under apple ID and iCloud. Then I turned off the phone, waited a few minutes, turned it back and rechecked calendar. I have synced all calendars but no joy. Seems like something must have happened to all the entries after 2022. Anyone else having the problem and is there a solution.

Thanks, Susan

MacBook Pro

Posted on Aug 22, 2022 6:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 23, 2022 9:05 AM

Hi Susan,

Thanks for contacting Apple Support Communities!

We understand that you're missing some calendar entries in your Google account, correct?

Do you still have your Google calendar enabled on your devices? This article will show you how to check: Add or delete calendar accounts on Mac - Apple Support

If you still have your Google calendars active, we'd suggest that you contact Google directly for additional assistance in locating your calendar entries. You can reach them here: Google Help

Take care!

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 23, 2022 9:05 AM in response to sooperduty

Hi Susan,

Thanks for contacting Apple Support Communities!

We understand that you're missing some calendar entries in your Google account, correct?

Do you still have your Google calendar enabled on your devices? This article will show you how to check: Add or delete calendar accounts on Mac - Apple Support

If you still have your Google calendars active, we'd suggest that you contact Google directly for additional assistance in locating your calendar entries. You can reach them here: Google Help

Take care!

calendar entries disappeared

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.