Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS 13 Reminders VERY buggy!

I can’t even begin to describe all the problems with the new Reminders. First it lost one of my lists, then I couldn’t rearrange them. It keeps bringing up reminders I’ve already checked off, over and over again. The badge shows a different number of current reminders than it shows in the app itself. Is there a way to “undo” this upgrade? Either that or PLEASE fix this terrible mess! How could something so buggy even be released??

iPhone XS

Posted on Sep 25, 2019 12:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 14, 2019 5:48 AM

What you’ve said is an understatement. It is abysmal. I’m also being reminded multiple times if things I’ve already marked as completed. Over and over and over again. Whole lists that I delete keep reappearing. Items I add disappear. Recurring reminders that get marked as completed then have the text repeated in the reminder three or four times. List names being replaced with __untitled__. Need to open lists several times for them to stay open. Lists being empty when there should be items.

Let’s hope some actual testing is happening to fix it because there mustn’t have been any testing for the release.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 14, 2019 5:48 AM in response to SongMom8

What you’ve said is an understatement. It is abysmal. I’m also being reminded multiple times if things I’ve already marked as completed. Over and over and over again. Whole lists that I delete keep reappearing. Items I add disappear. Recurring reminders that get marked as completed then have the text repeated in the reminder three or four times. List names being replaced with __untitled__. Need to open lists several times for them to stay open. Lists being empty when there should be items.

Let’s hope some actual testing is happening to fix it because there mustn’t have been any testing for the release.

iOS 13 Reminders VERY buggy!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.