Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problems with iOS 15

Ever since I updated my iPhone 11 to IOS 15 my reminders don’t show up anywhere anymore, only if I open the reminders app. I’ve tried restarting my phone, and upping the priority of the reminders to “high”, but nothing changes. The reminders are simply not shown anywhere.

iPhone 11

Posted on Sep 30, 2021 8:39 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 1, 2021 7:58 AM

Hi daniel_depaoli,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

We understand that you're unable to see your Reminders since you've updated the iOS. Do you mean that you're not being notified when the Reminder is due?

We look forward to your reply.

Cheers!

5 replies

Oct 2, 2021 10:51 AM in response to daniel_depaoli

Thanks for clarifying this for us, daniel_depaoli,

In iOS 15, you can schedule a notification summary. This means that you can schedule a time to receive notifications. Would you mind checking if Reminders was included in the Scheduled Summary? You can learn more here under Schedule a notification summary: Use notifications on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Kind regards.

Oct 2, 2021 1:05 PM in response to daniel_depaoli

Got it, daniel_depaoli,

Thanks for checking. What settings are enabled for your Reminders in Settings > Notifications?

Also, have you had a chance to update to iOS 15.0.1? If not, this article will guide you through the process of creating a backup of your iPhone then how to update: Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

We hope this helps.

Take care!

Problems with iOS 15

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.