Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can’t see my reminders on my iPad only on my phone 11 pro. I have no software updates available on my iPad. Can anyone advise me please.

I can’t see my reminders anymore on my iPad only on my phone. I no software updates available for my iPad.

iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi

Posted on Nov 30, 2020 3:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 30, 2020 5:30 AM

Assuming that you have updated your iPhone11 to iOS13/14, when opening your reminders App for the first time, you were presented with an option to “upgrade” the Reminders App. You will also have been presented with a warning that compatibility with devices running earlier versions of iOS would be lost.

If you clicked-though and accepted the upgrade, you triggered a one-way update for your account on Apple’s servers. Once “upgraded”, your iPad with an earlier version of iOS ceased to be compatible with your iPhone/iCloud Reminders - and this may be the source of your problem.

Upgrading the Reminders app in iOS 13 or later - Apple Support

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 30, 2020 5:30 AM in response to T0tty

Assuming that you have updated your iPhone11 to iOS13/14, when opening your reminders App for the first time, you were presented with an option to “upgrade” the Reminders App. You will also have been presented with a warning that compatibility with devices running earlier versions of iOS would be lost.

If you clicked-though and accepted the upgrade, you triggered a one-way update for your account on Apple’s servers. Once “upgraded”, your iPad with an earlier version of iOS ceased to be compatible with your iPhone/iCloud Reminders - and this may be the source of your problem.

Upgrading the Reminders app in iOS 13 or later - Apple Support

I can’t see my reminders on my iPad only on my phone 11 pro. I have no software updates available on my iPad. Can anyone advise me please.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.