Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ios 13.1 update

so i updated my phone the other day using iTunes as i have no storage on my phone for the update. i still had to delete loads of apps. the update completely wiped my phone and wouldn't update or restore for 3 and a half hours. my phone hasn't worked properly ever since. i now have to update to 13.1 and I'm using iTunes again, I've deleted everything i can but its still saying i have no storage on my phone. the update requires 1.3gb, however on my iTunes (on my laptop) it says i have 6.13gb free. people say to use iTunes if u have no storage so why is mine still saying i have no space when i clearly do?

iPhone 6s

Posted on Sep 25, 2019 12:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 25, 2019 1:03 PM

See If you need more space for an iOS update - Apple Support. It is generally possible to offload apps rather than removing them completely. The device needs enough room to unpack the download and install it before it can reclaim space again. If it says you need more then you do.

tt2

1 reply

ios 13.1 update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.