Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I got a new phone and i signed into my apple id with the new phone thinking it was going to transfer all of the info from by old phone to my new phone but instead it transferred the information from one of my other devices that I am signed in to

I got a new phone and i signed into my apple id with the new phone thinking it was going to transfer all of the info from by old phone to my new phone but instead it transferred the information from one of my other devices that I am signed in to the same apple id on. I want to know how I can get the info off of my old phone using apple id

iPhone 7

Posted on Sep 25, 2019 3:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply
3 replies

I got a new phone and i signed into my apple id with the new phone thinking it was going to transfer all of the info from by old phone to my new phone but instead it transferred the information from one of my other devices that I am signed in to

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.