Newsroom Update

The redesigned iPad Air and new iPad Pro with Apple silicon are now available. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

problems after updating to iPad OS.

I just updated to iPad OS. There are a couple of issues I am facing since then:

A. The keyboard (the physical keyboard of the folio) is not working with third party application (telegram) when on slide over mode or multi tasking mode. I have to close the applications and start it as standalone then, it starts working again. The soft keyboard also creates some sort of glitch-iness in such modes. This was not a problem I encountered earlier.

B. The mail app, when you select a new mail, it selects the mail you are on and the new mail that I have clicked on everytime, there by going into multi selection mode. I have to cancel that and then again select the mail I intended to open and that works. But everytime this happening is annoying.

Are these problems being faced by anyone else? Is there a workaround that is already known?

iPad Pro 11-inch Wi-Fi, Cellular

Posted on Sep 26, 2019 5:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 26, 2019 7:44 AM

Hello,

A. I suggest that you reach out to the application's support for assistance with their product.

B. Have you tried to Force Quit Mail? Open the App Switcher and swipe up on Mail.

Similar questions

3 replies

problems after updating to iPad OS.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.