Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Power pen for Ipad pro..can the new pen be used to play games like Best Fiends?.I have been using a rubber tipped pen but it tends to skip over certain tiles when dragged over them.

Power pen for Ipad pro..can the new pen be used to play games like Best Fiends?.I have been using a rubber tipped pen but it tends to skip over certain tiles when dragged over them. Thank you in advance ,Darkson 1948.

Posted on Sep 26, 2019 6:02 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 26, 2019 8:32 AM

Hello,

Most likely Apple Pencil will work for what you need. Applications need to explicitly support Apple Pencil for full functionality. If an application does not support Apple Pencil then iPad will treat Apple Pencil as if you were touching the display.

3 replies

Power pen for Ipad pro..can the new pen be used to play games like Best Fiends?.I have been using a rubber tipped pen but it tends to skip over certain tiles when dragged over them.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.