Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS 13 Reminders upgrade and Mojave

Hi all,

I am curious about iOS 13 Reminders upgrade and Mojave

It looks like after you upgrade Reminders then it will not be available on Mojave?

Can anyone describe the details of what happens to Reminders in Mojave after upgrade?

Do old and new reminders just vanish - or crippled / limited or what?

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT210220

MacBook Pro Retina

Posted on Sep 26, 2019 9:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 26, 2019 12:04 PM

Reminders in iOS 13.1 and iPadOS 13.1 are not compatible with the macOS Reminders application on Mojave and earlier. This will be rectified upon upgrade to 10.15 Catalina when it is released in October. I believe that Apple offered a caution about the Reminders incompatibility during the iOS 13 upgrade, so users were informed, so to speak of the consequences.

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 26, 2019 12:04 PM in response to revDAVE

Reminders in iOS 13.1 and iPadOS 13.1 are not compatible with the macOS Reminders application on Mojave and earlier. This will be rectified upon upgrade to 10.15 Catalina when it is released in October. I believe that Apple offered a caution about the Reminders incompatibility during the iOS 13 upgrade, so users were informed, so to speak of the consequences.

Sep 26, 2019 12:52 PM in response to revDAVE

To add to what others have mentioned, check iCloud.com. Your Reminders should still be there.

But you'll have to wait until macOS Catalina is released to share them with your Mac since you Upgraded Reminders on your iOS 13 device. Had you chose Upgrade Later when you first opened Reminders on your iOS device, you would still be able to sync with macOS Mojave.

iOS 13 Reminders upgrade and Mojave

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.