Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS 13.1 App Store > Account > Purchased has incorrect lists

Iphone SE, iOS 13.1. Open the App Store app, click on your account icon, Click on Purchased. The list of apps under "ALL" shows all my apps, but each has the "cloud/arrow" download icon. Even those that are actually on my iPhone, so downloading them would not happen (clicking on the DL icon gives me a rotating gray circle and nothing happens). The DL icon should not be there for those apps, it should say "Open", shouldn't it?

Click on the "Not on this iPhone" tab and the list shows all the same apps, in the same way, as above. the list includes all my apps, both on the phone and not on the phone.

Also, the list is by date. Would much prefer alphabetical listing. Is that an option?

iPhone SE

Posted on Sep 26, 2019 11:42 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 26, 2019 1:56 PM

I googled the above problem and got no solution so I posted the question here. Then I went back to google for another problem, auto updates for apps wasn't working, either.

I did find a solution for the update problem: restart the iPhone. So I did and that fixed the update problem, all the updates were installed automatically.

Then I checked the Purchased lists and, lo and behold, they are now working properly, too. So two solutions for the price of one.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 26, 2019 1:56 PM in response to jlevinson

I googled the above problem and got no solution so I posted the question here. Then I went back to google for another problem, auto updates for apps wasn't working, either.

I did find a solution for the update problem: restart the iPhone. So I did and that fixed the update problem, all the updates were installed automatically.

Then I checked the Purchased lists and, lo and behold, they are now working properly, too. So two solutions for the price of one.

iOS 13.1 App Store > Account > Purchased has incorrect lists

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.