Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Reminders in iOS 13.1 do not mark completed from lock screen

Why do Reminders in iOS 13.1 not mark the Reminder as completed from the lock screen?

iPhone XR

Posted on Sep 27, 2019 5:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 29, 2019 5:16 PM

Hi Harriet48,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. I understand you're wondering why Reminders is not displaying as completed from the Lock screen on your iOS device. I'll be happy to help and shed some light.

"If you get a reminder notification on your Lock screen, swipe left over the reminder. Tap View, then tap Mark as Completed."

Use Reminders on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 29, 2019 5:16 PM in response to Harriet48

Hi Harriet48,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. I understand you're wondering why Reminders is not displaying as completed from the Lock screen on your iOS device. I'll be happy to help and shed some light.

"If you get a reminder notification on your Lock screen, swipe left over the reminder. Tap View, then tap Mark as Completed."

Use Reminders on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Cheers!

Reminders in iOS 13.1 do not mark completed from lock screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.