Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IPhone 11 Pro Max hung updating

IOS 13.1.1 update in progress. Phone hung on apple logo with donut circling around. How do I restart / reset?

iPhone 11 Pro Max

Posted on Sep 27, 2019 5:02 PM

7 replies

Sep 27, 2019 7:55 PM in response to bladimir35

The same thing happen to my son’s iphone 11 pro max his has been stuck for a couple hours now with a frozen apple with a small spinning thing like it stuck thinking on updating from iOS 13 to iOS 13.1.1. I done mine today with no problems on both my iphone pro max and my iPad Pro and did my daughter iphone 11 and no problem with her update either. Why is it only hitting certain iPhones and if we all have the same iPhones and doing the same upgrade why is it happening to a limited iPhones? What I have read online trying to do a hard rest, that didn’t work or plugging it in but didn’t make a difference. So we did some more research and it says to hook it up to your computer to iTunes then restoring it then after that go to do the update again. It’s important to always have a backup to restore it from. I hope it works for my son as he got it o first day it came out as we had pre order them. I will update if it worked for him.

IPhone 11 Pro Max hung updating

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.