Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My headphones are still not working what should i do?? very less sound is coming from my headphones

My headphones are still not working what should i do??very less sound is coming from my headphones

iPad Pro 10.5-inch, Wi-Fi, Cellular

Posted on Sep 29, 2019 3:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 1, 2019 12:40 PM

Hi there, Arya,

Thanks for visiting the Apple Support Communities. I understand from your post that you're having trouble using your headphones with your iPhone. I'm happy to help!

Based on what you've described, I'd recommend using the steps outlined in the Apple Support article If your headphones don't work with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support.

If you still need help, please get in touch with Apple Support directly: Contact Apple Support.

Have a wonderful day.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 1, 2019 12:40 PM in response to arya2305

Hi there, Arya,

Thanks for visiting the Apple Support Communities. I understand from your post that you're having trouble using your headphones with your iPhone. I'm happy to help!

Based on what you've described, I'd recommend using the steps outlined in the Apple Support article If your headphones don't work with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support.

If you still need help, please get in touch with Apple Support directly: Contact Apple Support.

Have a wonderful day.

My headphones are still not working what should i do?? very less sound is coming from my headphones

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.