Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Game Center not working on iPad Pro after updating to iOS 13.1

Updated to ios13 on my iPad pro and game center doesn’t work. It won’t login for Games and when I go to settings app and select Game Center nothing happens and it locked up settings app. Works fine on my iPhone. Anyone else having this issue? Makes some games not playable and Apple Arcade less useful.

iPad Pro 11-inch Wi-Fi

Posted on Sep 29, 2019 9:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 1, 2019 8:39 PM

Finally fixed it after working with a senior Apple support rep over the phone. The issue was iCloud game center was somehow messed up. Turning off Game Center under iCloud worked for bit, but then trying to sign back in would cause the issue to occur again.

The fix was turning off iCloud, logging out of the account on the iPad (at top of settings) rebooting iPad and then signing back in. Of course make sure you have everything backed up in iCloud first.

It’s working for me now after a week of trying to figure out what is wrong and upgrading the ios twice (13.1.1 and then 13.1.2).

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 1, 2019 8:39 PM in response to nathan.gaffud

Finally fixed it after working with a senior Apple support rep over the phone. The issue was iCloud game center was somehow messed up. Turning off Game Center under iCloud worked for bit, but then trying to sign back in would cause the issue to occur again.

The fix was turning off iCloud, logging out of the account on the iPad (at top of settings) rebooting iPad and then signing back in. Of course make sure you have everything backed up in iCloud first.

It’s working for me now after a week of trying to figure out what is wrong and upgrading the ios twice (13.1.1 and then 13.1.2).

Game Center not working on iPad Pro after updating to iOS 13.1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.