Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

For the iPhone 11, how can I show the battery status in a numerical way instead of just a battery icon?

For an iPhone 11, IOS 13, how can I show the battery charge in a percentage basis instead of just the battery icon?

iPhone 11

Posted on Sep 29, 2019 12:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 1, 2019 5:31 PM

Hello stuartjay1955,

After reviewing your post, it sounds like you want to see the battery percentage on the iPhone. The percentage has been moved to the Control Center screen.

"Swipe up from the bottom edge of any screen. On iPhone X or later or iPad with iOS 12 or later, swipe down from the upper-right corner of the screen."

Use and customize Control Center on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Please don't hesitate to let us know if the steps resolved your issue or if you need additional assistance.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. Have a good one.

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 1, 2019 5:31 PM in response to stuartjay1955

Hello stuartjay1955,

After reviewing your post, it sounds like you want to see the battery percentage on the iPhone. The percentage has been moved to the Control Center screen.

"Swipe up from the bottom edge of any screen. On iPhone X or later or iPad with iOS 12 or later, swipe down from the upper-right corner of the screen."

Use and customize Control Center on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Please don't hesitate to let us know if the steps resolved your issue or if you need additional assistance.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. Have a good one.

For the iPhone 11, how can I show the battery status in a numerical way instead of just a battery icon?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.