Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have lost all my Reminders

After the latest update two days ago my Mac Serial Number: C0****V2P remains being only on Version 10.14.6, which is currently highest update level offered for macOS Mojave. How come my mac cannot be updated to the most highest current software level and therefore cannot synchronise any longer with the iCloud with the result that the Reminders continue being available only on the iPad and iPhone?

When will the highest compatible software level be offered for my mac so that I could retrieve all my Reminders on which I rely daily? Apple's selling edge is compatibility of all Apple devices ! Why is Apple not delivering their promise now ? Who is responsible by Apple for such a poor change management?

[Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Sep 30, 2019 1:44 AM

13 replies

Sep 30, 2019 4:02 AM in response to miroll99

Not everyone who uses an iPhone also uses Macs.

Apple provided a prominent warning (in red text, as I recall) when you elected to upgrade the iOS Reminders app, even providing the names of your devices that will require an upgrade when it becomes available. Apparently you chose to ignore that warning.

Get ready for the new Reminders app - Apple Support

Sep 30, 2019 5:09 AM in response to miroll99

miroll99 wrote:

I am not receiving an answer to my question nor is my complaint taken seriously.

That's not true. Asked and answered already:

John Galt wrote:

miroll99 wrote:

When will the highest compatible software level be offered for my mac so that I could retrieve all my Reminders on which I rely daily?

October: https://www.apple.com/macos/catalina/

Still looking forward to a professional and serious reply from Apple.

Apple does not participate on this site. To contact Apple, Contact Apple.

Sep 30, 2019 4:59 AM in response to miroll99

I am not receiving an answer to my question nor is my complaint taken seriously.

Apple is not getting all devices upgraded at the same time and like that is interrupting availability of all features on the Mac and its compatibility with features on iPhone and iPad e.g. - Reminders are not on the Mac since the upgrade of the other 2 Apple devices due to upgrade for my MAC not available since last week.

When will the upgrade for my Mac be made available by Apple? In how many day or weeks?

This is what Apple has posted on web so far - which is NOT enough and which si VERY DISAPPOINTING :

'Get ready for macOS Catalina

Coming soon, macOS Catalina brings dedicated apps for music, TV, and podcasts, plus smart new features like Sidecar. It’s the power of Mac, taken further.'

Well, just how soon ? Still looking forward to a professional and serious reply from Apple.

Thanks

I have lost all my Reminders

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.