Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My reminders app says I need macOS 10.15 but my Mojave upgrade calls itself 10.14.6.

Reminders app says I need macOS 10.15 but my Mojave upgrade calls itself 10.14.6. Will upgrading reminders cause a sync problem?

iPhone XS

Posted on Sep 28, 2019 10:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 28, 2019 10:58 AM

Yes. See the following from Get ready for the new Reminders app - Apple Support

Upgraded reminders aren't compatible with earlier versions of iOS and macOS. If you upgrade your reminders on your iPhone with iOS 13, your iPad and Mac using the same iCloud account can’t access your reminders until iPadOS and macOS 10.15 Catalina are available. Learn what to expect until all your devices have the latest software.

Catalina is expected to be released in October. See: macOS Catalina - Apple

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 28, 2019 10:58 AM in response to Chuck White

Yes. See the following from Get ready for the new Reminders app - Apple Support

Upgraded reminders aren't compatible with earlier versions of iOS and macOS. If you upgrade your reminders on your iPhone with iOS 13, your iPad and Mac using the same iCloud account can’t access your reminders until iPadOS and macOS 10.15 Catalina are available. Learn what to expect until all your devices have the latest software.

Catalina is expected to be released in October. See: macOS Catalina - Apple

My reminders app says I need macOS 10.15 but my Mojave upgrade calls itself 10.14.6.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.