Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 11 Pro wont turn on

After ios 13.1.2 update iphone 11 pro wont turn on. Phone stuck on apple logo screen!

What i need to do? I cant reset the phone or enter in DFU mode!

iPhone 11 Pro

Posted on Oct 1, 2019 12:19 PM

1 reply

Oct 3, 2019 3:04 PM in response to MaartinsM

Hi MaartinsM,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. It sounds like your iPhone 11 Pro is stuck on an Apple logo with a spinning gear, and I’d like to assist. 

First, try restarting the iPhone normally: Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If the issue persists, follow the steps in the section, “If your device turns on but gets stuck during start up” here: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't turn on or is frozen

If you’re still having trouble, contact Apple Support for further assistance: Get Support

I hope this information was useful. Kind regards.

iPhone 11 Pro wont turn on

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.