Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

purchased music is missing

Hey, I bought some albums and songs like 3 years ago. Today (10/1/2019) I ve found out that my music is missing in section purchased... okay okay there are two albums but if I download them I can't still play it (don't ask me why). Is there any tip that can solve this problem? Thanks for any help.

Posted on Oct 1, 2019 12:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 2, 2019 1:04 AM

What happens when you try to play the tracks ?

If the music is still in the store, and if you haven't moved countries and if it's not in the Music section of the library for playing, check to see if you've hidden it from the Purchased redownloading area : Hide and unhide music, movies, TV shows, audiobooks, and books - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 2, 2019 1:04 AM in response to Nicekickapple

What happens when you try to play the tracks ?

If the music is still in the store, and if you haven't moved countries and if it's not in the Music section of the library for playing, check to see if you've hidden it from the Purchased redownloading area : Hide and unhide music, movies, TV shows, audiobooks, and books - Apple Support

purchased music is missing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.