Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

purchased music disappeared in my iphone and ipad

Purchased music desappeared in my iphone and and my ipad. It is still in my computer, but if I sync my iphone the albums are not downloaded to it. I have tried to download them from the itunes store, but the option to download is not active, it simply says that I have purchased the items.

Posted on Jun 12, 2020 7:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 12, 2020 7:54 PM

robertol55 Said:

"purchased music disappeared in my iphone and ipad Purchased music desappeared in my iphone and and my ipad. It is still in my computer, but if I sync my iphone the albums are not downloaded to it. I have tried to download them from the itunes store, but the option to download is not active, it simply says that I have purchased the items."

-------

Location Restrictions:

Are you in a different location then you were when you purchased these? If so, note that purchases are only usable in the country/region they were purchased in.

Sign Out of iCloud - then Sign In:

1. Go To: Settings
  2. Tap: Your Name (Top Item)
  3. Sign: Out
  4. Power Off: your Mac
  5. Sign: In to iCloud
  6. Try this download once more.
4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 12, 2020 7:54 PM in response to robertol55

robertol55 Said:

"purchased music disappeared in my iphone and ipad Purchased music desappeared in my iphone and and my ipad. It is still in my computer, but if I sync my iphone the albums are not downloaded to it. I have tried to download them from the itunes store, but the option to download is not active, it simply says that I have purchased the items."

-------

Location Restrictions:

Are you in a different location then you were when you purchased these? If so, note that purchases are only usable in the country/region they were purchased in.

Sign Out of iCloud - then Sign In:

1. Go To: Settings
  2. Tap: Your Name (Top Item)
  3. Sign: Out
  4. Power Off: your Mac
  5. Sign: In to iCloud
  6. Try this download once more.

purchased music disappeared in my iphone and ipad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.