Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Recording audio and video with Iphone X

Hello guys,

I would like to record audio and video with Iphone X, but when I go to connect the wire to my iphone,

I'm able to record only the video and not the audio.

I told was the mic-button must be turn on, but also if I turn on Im not able to record the audio associated with the video.

I connect my i phone to a mixer audio on out-put channel, I can record the video but no audio.

Some one know how to resolve this issue ??

Thank you in advance for your help.

iPhone XS

Posted on Oct 2, 2019 6:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 2, 2019 7:01 AM

If you're talking about "screen recording", that is due to the fact that you can record audio from microphone only (copyright).

The only solution is to use a post-production app from the app store, that can add audio to your video.

Regards

Giulio

3 replies

Oct 2, 2019 8:51 AM in response to daniele62

Hi Daniele,

I use iMovie, it's a free Apple app on AppStore, that has many intersting features (more than I need). It has a good manual and you can find it here (ad section "User Guides", obviously for iPhone):--> https://support.apple.com/imovie

Regards

Giulio

P.S. Se sei italiano, vedi il manuale da qui:--> iMovie – Supporto Apple ufficiale

Recording audio and video with Iphone X

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.