Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Downloaded ios 13 but no slide to type feature

I downloaded last week the new ios but i cant seem to find the slide to type feature in the settings, i looked at keyboards but there was no such thing as slide to type. I have ios 13.1.2

iPhone XS

Posted on Oct 2, 2019 9:36 AM

10 replies

Oct 2, 2019 9:39 AM in response to kemal242

Hi Kemal242,

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities. I'm glad that you're using iOS 13.1.2 as the latest released version. You mentioned that you looked in Keyboards but there was no such thing. This setting is called QuickPath and it's already on the keyboard. Just go to a text message and begin swiping your finger across the keyboard.

I hope this helps.

Oct 10, 2019 9:26 AM in response to Tom Gewecke

I updated to IOS 13.1.2 and the slider switch for my hotspot is no longer there. The only way to get it on is under cellular>hotspot you can slide "Allow other users" which will turn it on. This needs to be fixed asap. I have 1000 engineers that use this daily and it is causing a lot of issues. Even when I finally got it turned on it is not showing up on my network options on my laptop. Don't send out an update that breaks our abilities!!!!!

Downloaded ios 13 but no slide to type feature

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.