Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Not able to move my apps into the folders

I am not able to move my apps into the folders.

when i do so the apps dont go in the folder, the folder opens but app is not placed.

iPhone 7

Posted on Oct 5, 2019 1:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 7, 2019 12:29 PM

Go to Settings > Accessibility > If you have Zoom turned on, turn it OFF. You should be able to move apps after doing that.

This is a reported issue by many and turning off Zoom seems to solve for just about everyone who had Zoom turned on.

2 replies

Oct 7, 2019 12:20 PM in response to sagar120

Hello sagar120.

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. I understand that you’re unable to move apps in to folders. I’m happy to help.

Please use the steps here to restart your iPhone: Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

After restarting, are you able to move apps in to folders? What iOS version is installed on your iPhone? Apple has recently released iOS 13.1.2. If you haven’t already installed it, please back up your content use the steps here to update: Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Take care.

Not able to move my apps into the folders

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.