Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I redownload a purchased app that is not in my purchased section of the iOS App Store?

I have downloaded a small number of apps - in the iOS App Store - that somehow disappeared. I obviously tried looking in the purchased section of the App Store. I did, however, on iTunes (Windows 10) manage to find a purchase receipt for ALL those apps that I can't find. Is there some way to install them on my iPhone. I have an iPhone 4s that my son uses for occasionally gaming on it (running iOS 9.3.6).

Regards

Daniel Mouton

iPhone 4S

Posted on Oct 5, 2019 8:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 5, 2019 8:56 AM

Perhaps the purchase has been hidden from your purchase history. If so see Hide and unhide music, movies, TV shows, audiobooks, and books - Apple Support and Redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books from the App Store, iTunes Store, and Apple Books - Apple Support. Note that the ability to redownload past purchases depends on them remaining available in the store. If they have been removed then you may not be able to redownload.

tt2

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 5, 2019 8:56 AM in response to daniel_mouton

Perhaps the purchase has been hidden from your purchase history. If so see Hide and unhide music, movies, TV shows, audiobooks, and books - Apple Support and Redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books from the App Store, iTunes Store, and Apple Books - Apple Support. Note that the ability to redownload past purchases depends on them remaining available in the store. If they have been removed then you may not be able to redownload.

tt2

How can I redownload a purchased app that is not in my purchased section of the iOS App Store?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.