Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Find my friends no longer works on my iPad Air 3

Find my friends no longer works on my iPad Air 3 with the new iPadOS that was just installed. Says requires specific features not on device. It worked before upgrade. Any suggestions?

iPad Air 3 Wi-Fi

Posted on Oct 5, 2019 10:02 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 5, 2019 10:12 AM

The Find My Friends app is no longer compatible with iPadOS 13. Its features where merged with the Find My iPad App into a new app named "Find My".

The Find My Friends features can now be found in the People tap of the new "Find My" app.

Look for this App:

It will be wherever the Find My iPad app used to be. If it was in a folder, the new "Find My" app will be there.

See here for more: Set up Find My on your iPhone and other devices - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 5, 2019 10:12 AM in response to jenni210

The Find My Friends app is no longer compatible with iPadOS 13. Its features where merged with the Find My iPad App into a new app named "Find My".

The Find My Friends features can now be found in the People tap of the new "Find My" app.

Look for this App:

It will be wherever the Find My iPad app used to be. If it was in a folder, the new "Find My" app will be there.

See here for more: Set up Find My on your iPhone and other devices - Apple Support

Find my friends no longer works on my iPad Air 3

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.