Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 11 pro WiFi weak

Hello,

I’ve owned multiple iPhones over the years. The other day, I traded in my iPhone 8 to upgrade to an iPhone 11 Pro. It seems that the Wi-Fi connectivity is weaker on my new phone then it was on my iPhone 8. I have tested from multiple locations at my house, and it seems that the iPhone 11 Pro does not have a strong of an antenna as did my iPhone 8. anyone experiencing similar results?

Thanks in advance !

iPhone 11 Pro

Posted on Oct 5, 2019 11:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 11, 2019 7:07 AM

Well I decided to reset my network settings before going to the Apple store and that did the trick. I haven't had a WiFI issue in 24 hours after the reset.

1. Launch the Settings app.

2. Tap on General, then Reset.

3. Tap on Reset Network Settings and confirm your choice. You might be asked to enter your device's passcode.

Your device will restart. Once booted back up, you'll have a fresh WiFi slate and your problems should be resolved.

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 11, 2019 7:07 AM in response to Jep Epstein

Well I decided to reset my network settings before going to the Apple store and that did the trick. I haven't had a WiFI issue in 24 hours after the reset.

1. Launch the Settings app.

2. Tap on General, then Reset.

3. Tap on Reset Network Settings and confirm your choice. You might be asked to enter your device's passcode.

Your device will restart. Once booted back up, you'll have a fresh WiFi slate and your problems should be resolved.

Oct 9, 2019 9:57 PM in response to Jep Epstein

I’m having the same problem. I’ve had an iPhone 4s, 5s, 6s and 7, my new 11 pro has the worst Wi-Fi connectivity of them all. I have problems in every Wi-Fi environment, including work and home with very fast internet speeds. The only way I can get it to work good for a while is turn off the Wi-Fi and wait about a minute and turn it back on then restart the phone. I sure hope Apple fixes this because this is completely frustrating!

I’m planning on going to the Apple store tomorrow, I’ll keep you updated.

iPhone 11 pro WiFi weak

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.