Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 11 keeps restarting

Anyone else have a problem with the iPhone 11 restarting randomly every now and again?

iPhone 11

Posted on Oct 6, 2019 2:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 13, 2019 10:09 PM

Just purchased a new iPhone 11 one week ago, and I am noticing that two to three times everyday it will restart by itself. It is a quick restart, black screen and then Apple logo. Any one else experiencing this issue? Very Frustrated after spending $800 on a new phone.

89 replies

Oct 13, 2019 10:05 AM in response to SpeedKing72

Hello,

I've same problem, I recently buy new iPhone 11 and I'm using it since 2 days - iPhone keeps restarting many times during the day. I did update to latest software, update all applications on the iOS and did hard restart of the phone - but issues are still. It's a bit sad, because we're buying new device which is quite expensive comparing with other brands and finally we got disappointment... I think I need to go to Apple and make a complaint...

Oct 15, 2019 3:54 PM in response to SpeedKing72

I’m experiencing the same issue. Even brought my iPhone 11 to Genius Bar for help. Ran a hardware test with everything passed. So I was told by the staff to 1. Reset all the settings (didn’t make a difference) 2. Reset it back to factory setting and re-downloading all the apps (haven’t tried.. too much of a hassle). Need some feedback/updates from Apple.

Oct 23, 2019 4:16 AM in response to kevonn49

Took my base iphone 11 which was having the same issues into Apple yesterday, they asked a few basic questions and just handed me a new phone on the spot. all seemed well yesterday and then this morning woke up to a reboot and a panic full log file yet again. maybe the 3rd times the charm when I take this one in? I'm crushed, I was a long time android user finally deciding to give apple a shot and this isn't exactly a warm welcome :-(

Nov 4, 2019 7:19 PM in response to SpeedKing72

I hate that I was googling this problem in September but couldn’t find a solution till now. I had a rough and long time talking to Apple and going to geek squad multiple times because I don’t live near a Apple store and my problem never got fixed. At first I updated all my apps and the problem seemed to go away for a few weeks and then it just came back again!!!! And it’s too late to return my phone. I’m actually angry

Nov 9, 2019 8:17 PM in response to SpeedKing72

My girlfriends iphone 11Red is doing the same.Left it for exchange in a shop in sthlm yesterday.

I have a 11pro it works fine.Her phone just restarts.Ive done everything reset the phone install new ios and apps.Still restarting now and then.Last time she was wrtiting a sms,then restart.

I have checked the analys logs in her phone it says full panic mode on a few.I know this is a hardware issue probably ram memory.

Panic mode logs or full panic mode logs are not good.

Nov 11, 2019 4:48 AM in response to kevonn49

Looks like this is a fairly common issue. My 11pro max started resetting a couple of days ago. Only once or twice. But today it started to reset randomly and when I tried to DFU restore, it reset halfway through loading and has jammed since then.

Now, it's permanently stuck on Apple Logo and could be used as a hand warmer. Can't shut it down. Can't reset it.

Dead as a dormouse.

Booked an appointment at Tokyo's new Marunouchi Apple store tomorrow.

Started on 13.2... Upgraded it to 13.2.2 and even tried 13.3 beta 1.... No dice. Can't even load the firmware before it crashes.

Junk phone.

Iphone 11 keeps restarting

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.